Mutation for Inherited Property
1) Mutation form to be purchased from Cash department, Baidyabati Municipality
2) Affidavit (through court from 1st class/executive Magistrate) in which the details of land and/or building to be mentioned and names of all the claimants to be mentioned including the signatures of all marries and unmarried claimants.
3) Photocopy and blue print of original Deed (One set) with attested along with the Photocopy of Parcha.
4) Photocopy of up-to-date/current tax payment receipt. (in case of holding mutation).
5) Death Certificate of the Deceased person.
6) All the document should be submitted in the Receiving counter of Mutation Department at Baidyabati Municipality.
Application Rules for Mutation:
1) Mutation form to be purchased from Cash Department, Baidyabati Municipality.
2) Up-to-date Tax bill.
3) Xerox copy of registered deed, Parcha & Tax receipt of related holding which is required duly attested through guageted officer.
4) Master Plan should be submitted big holding.
5) In case of inheritance, Affidavit from 1st class Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.